Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WEEK 3 - Photos and Images

Played with Flickr for a while. Lots of great photos. Tried to upload one with no success but was able to post this one with a little help from a friend. (We are all in this together!) It actually came to my email from the company that develops my pictures. Since I have no digital camera, it is a great way for me to be able to manipulate my pictures and have them printed and sent to my house. A type of technology short-cut I guess you could say.


Most of these technologies are amazing but very frustrating to us "digital immigrants". While looking is fun - it's nice to be able to play legitimately - I find it all very complicated and stressful and will need to get home to my garden to soothe my soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo! Is that a foxglove? It would look lovely in your garden!

larry said...

Nice pics, do you have any of mushrooms? Sharon and I think you should get that birding magazine. good pictures and articles and a letter from John boone!

Anonymous said...

We want "shrooms!"