Friday, August 24, 2007

WEEK 8 - Thing 18 & 19

I think that the "things" in this week's assignment were the best yet! It is really great to know that these applications are available on the web. They remind me of the place where I order our library books. All the information and records are stored at the site so I don't have to worry about anything happening to my computer and I can get to the information from any place/computer that happens to be available. I guess the only "down side" might be the security issues.
Enjoyed looking at the Web 2.0 awards list. Finally got to see what Craigslist is all about. Had heard about people using it but wasn't sure what it was. Also found a site called Care2 which had a lot of information that I found useful. Will definitely go back and look at that one when time permits.
One more week to go...

No comments: