Thursday, August 30, 2007

WEEK 9 - THING 23!!!

Finally...and what a long strange trip it has been! Can't even begin to describe all my thoughts and feelings. I think that I learned a lot more that I thought I was learning. (I find myself incorporating new language into my conversations.) There is a big wide (technical) world out there that is almost impossible to conquer but it has been helpful to explore part of it and to know that we can learn little bits at a time.
My biggest problem with learning new technology is that it doesn't always work and that just adds to the stress and frustration of the learning process. The method should not obscure the content. There was a little of that in this journey but I think I finally got past that and was able to see the overall strategies. Some of the "things" were a lot more user-friendly than others and that will determine which I revisit. It was easy to get lost in some of them which was fun but not very time efficient.
Thanks Jennifer for being so patient and holding our hands when necessary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.